Weaver Of Webs
Easy Reading & Printing Tips
- Most viewable files are in PDF format. All downloadable files are in ZIP format.
If you don't already have it, get Adobe Reader® free at www.Adobe.com (Reads .PDF files.)
Select View>Fit Width or and View>Continuous or .
Use the Hand tool to position the page for easy reading.
Select File>Print or to print the file.
- You need the Adobe Reader® to view or print the PDF files.
- Downloaded ZIP files include printing/installing instructions in addition to the requested file.
The preliminary draft files don't have download buttons.
If you want to save a copy, follow these directions:
- Right-click link
- Select: 'Save Target as...'
- Double click the saved file to read it.
Reading the whole book is more fun than just reading a few pieces.